Monday, January 7, 2013

Sometimes, Finally = Frickin' A.

I found out this morning that my blog has reached over 2,000 hits!


After happily investigating that, I come to find out that I am now officially a pin!

Here's where my happy bubble got popped.

The post that has been pinned is my 31 Days Challenge.  You remember the one, where I posted something like 8 pictures and then couldn't keep up with it?  Yeah.  The one that is incomplete, with what some would call a misleading title, it's the one that got pinned.  And of course, it was re-pinned, so now multiple people are going to be coming to my blog and finding the one thing I failed at last year.

Ugh.

So, people coming to my blog under false pretenses that I can actually blog daily, I apologize.  I'm sorry that you were brought here and that you will be sorely disappointed.  Hopefully, I can get something else pinned and that will be a link to a complete and worthwhile experience for any new blog readers out there.

Sorry again, folks.

This sucks.

2 comments:

  1. You know what? I love you and your blog and I check up on it every single friggin' day. Don't feel bad. Don't apologize. You're awesome!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Morgan. I really appreciate that. <3

      Delete