Monday, October 11, 2010

10.10.10 -- Luckiest Day?

According to this site, yesterday was an incredibly lucky day, which, other than the awesome date choice, caused a lot of couples to tie the knot.

But after reading this article, I began wondering if anything particularly lucky happened to me yesterday, since numerologists have pegged yesterday's date as the luckiest day of the freaking century.

Here's what I did yesterday:
  • woke up early with Justin since we went to bed so early the night before together (we got up around 9, when we usually sleep in on Sundays).
  • made breakfast, including eggs, bacon (which tested and proved positive to the accuracy of the smoke alarm), toast and milk.
  • after breakfast, and after airing out the kitchen and living room, Justin and I hung out with each other; I watched television and he did stuff on the Internet.  We didn't go anywhere, not even to the grocery store like every Sunday, until 4:30 when we got "lunch" from Subway. (I didn't have to do dishes!)
  • he helped me wash the futon cover and put it back on the foam.  That was an adventure.
  • in the evening, we watched "Undercover Boss" together on the futon.  The show was put back by an hour due to a football game, and Justin sat and watched TV with me for the hour until the show came on, something that just never happens.
  • we didn't fight.  We didn't talk about wedding stuff or watch movies because of a deal or take a nap.  We were just able to be together, and even though we weren't right next to each other all day, we were able to enjoy each others' presence.
I'd call that pretty lucky! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment