This time, I got a girl named Brittany from Atlanta as a gift buddy, and I made her this:
This project was super easy and came out super cute, so you probably don't even need a tutorial, but here is what I did. I bought a small letter B from Wal-Mart, along with a pack of scrapbooking paper. I came home, and painted the B black on the back, outer rim, and inside. Then, using sunlight, held the letter B up to a window behind my favorite piece of scrapbook paper to see where I wanted the pattern to go. I Mod Podged the B and stuck the paper to it. Once it was on there for a few minutes, I took an Exacto knife and cut the paper out around the B. Then all I had to do was put Brittany and Justin (her husband's name) on the B with stickers I already had, go over it with Mod Podge one more time, and voila!
A really cute little B to celebrate their first year of marriage, and it can either be hung or stand on its own! Happy Anniversary to Brittany and Justin!
And I love it!!
ReplyDeleteWhat a cute idea! It turned out so nice.
ReplyDelete