Here are the reasons why I love it:
- I'm living with Justin, which I love.
- I have a possibility of a job, finally. Two, in fact.
- I'm on good terms with everyone in my family.
- Almost everything for the wedding is close to being finished.
- I'm taken care of.
- I'm enjoying my official "free time" while I can, before I get a job and work the rest of my life.
- Basically, things are going well. While they are still rocky at some parts, they are finally beginning to get better.
And here's why I hate it:
- Sometimes, living with Justin gets the better of me. There are things that annoy me, confuse me, or are different from things I originally knew about him. And every once in a while, those things get to me.
- Our apartment, specifically our kitchen, has bugs in it. This is unsettling, disgusting, and not only unsanitary, but unexcusable. After several months of complaining about the bugs, we were informed last week that the complex might actually finally break down and offer us a month off the lease. Angela, our contact, seemed optimistic about it, so here's hoping.
- My period is late. As of right now, it's only late by a few hours, but if it doesn't rear its ugly head tomorrow, this girl's gonna start worrying. :/
- I'm so tired. I read something online once that said, "I don't remember what it feels like to not be tired." I couldn't agree more with that statement. I constantly feel tired and burned out. Here lately, I have felt really depressed, and that really scares me. Perhaps I just need to get out more?
Ehhhh...well, all I can do is pray. I'm hoping so much for things to just work out. To whomever prays and reads random blogs, please say a few words for me. :)
et, voila.
No comments:
Post a Comment