Friday, April 20, 2012

Freakin' Obsessed Friday: Instagram Edition


When I found out there was Instagram for Android, I got really happy.  I've been using it, but not frequently.  Just to capture moments when I remember to. :)  The very first time I used it, I got discouraged because it looked a little complicated.  But now that I've been using it for a few weeks, I like it a lot.  Here are four of my most recent Instagrams!  (btw, my user name is catywaterfield if you'd like to follow along.)
  1. My new short hair.  My mom says I look like Liza Minnelli in this picture.  I'll take it.
  2. My first coffee interview.  I think I'm going to go write that "other big blog post" now. ;)
  3. My dark chocolate peanut butter brownies.  I had the munchies for something sweet this week, so I made an old favorite.  So good!
  4. My short hair with headbands.  When I had short hair last year, my favorite thing to do with it once it grew out just enough, was to wear it with headbands.  Continuing the tradition, and looking cute doing it!

No comments:

Post a Comment