Thursday, June 28, 2012

I made a bow!

I actually made the bow quite some time ago...

The pictures seen here are dated April 25 of this year, so I'm sorry I'm so late getting them up on the blog!  Other than the little pillow I (very quickly) made, this was the first thing I used my sewing machine to make.

I thought it came out really cute, but the tutorial I used (from Pinterest, of course) makes a very small bow because it's a baby bow tutorial!  It also calls for lace, but I didn't use any.  Still cute, though! :)  I just attached the new little bow to an old headband I had on hand by hand-sewing it on there.




I took these right after I cut my hair the previous weekend.  Don't you just love short hair with headbands?  I know, I have a problem.  Sue me. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment