Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Good News & Bad News

I finally heard back from Tara this morning regarding the email I sent her June 19 about my work duties.  She was no help whatsoever.  She basically just said to research other HVAC companies and see what they do, and to pretend that it was my company and act accordingly to promote it.  Ugh.

That's the bad news.  I'm still really clueless about this job.  I'm also scared to talk to anyone about it.  I suck.

But there's good news!

Also on June 19, ironically, I bought the domain for Daddy's website, so now you can visit 109southmain.com!  Then, on the 27, I set up emails under that domain.

-I feel like I'm the shit when I work on Daddy's stuff, and feel like shit when I work on CSI stuff.-

Yesterday, Daddy sent out his first Monday Morning THOT (which is just thought spelled weird; it doesn't stand for anything).  Daddy really loved my layout and we got excellent stats on the newsletter as well!


So far, no unsubs, and mostly opens!  We unfortunately had a decent amount of bounces, but that was no fault of our own.

I'm SO ready to go home.  Don't feel too hot today and woke up in the middle of the night with tummy troubles.  Can't we just run on Australian time and say it's already tomorrow?

No comments:

Post a Comment