Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Nothing Special.

So, Justin and I are back to the grind this week after our vacation to Asheville last week (post coming soon).  Poor thing has a ton of work this week in the lab, so he's kind of stressed.  Looks like tons of kisses are in order! ;)

In other news...


I bought this really cool coffee mug at Kroger last night and I was stupidly excited to use it today.  It has a screw-around lid instead of a normal slider one.  It's the little things.



I found this passage this morning, and for some reason it kind of comforted me and I really like it.



My new digs.  New dress, anyway.  $7 Target clearance, for the win!


Bonnie and I attempted to run together this morning.  She didn't like it.  The last, and only other, time I took her she didn't like it either.  Oh, well.  Guess she'll just stay chubby!  Haha.

But she sure is pretty. :)


That's all for now.  Toodles!

No comments:

Post a Comment