Tuesday, November 6, 2012

With A Grateful Heart: Part 1

Every Tuesday in November, I will blog about ten things I'm thankful for.  As we learned last month, I am terrible at daily blogging and even more terrible at weekend blogging.  But weekly blogging is not only doable, it's incredibly easy at my job every Tuesday.  So ta-da, an idea was born.  Everyone on Facebook is doing a daily thankful post, but since we know I can't do that, here is my input.

Part 1.



  1. Today, I am thankful for my right, as a woman, to vote.
  2. In truth, I'm always thankful to just be a woman.
  3. I'm thankful for having all 5 senses and 4 working limbs.
  4. I'm thankful for Halloween Oreos.
  5. I'm thankful for sarcasm.
  6. I'm thankful for Justin, and all my family and friends.
  7. I'm thankful for the job I have, even though I don't appreciate it all the time.
  8. I'm thankful for God, and all He has given me.
  9. I'm thankful for good music.
  10. I'm thankful for Verizon.


No comments:

Post a Comment