Friday, November 9, 2012

Cowboys & Strawberries: Halloween '12

Last week, Justin and I threw a little Halloween Soiree here at the apartment.  I mentioned it at the bottom of this post, and it was a lot of fun.  I did indeed make lots of food, I even had really cute little Halloween-y names picked out for everything with the intention of printing labels for everything and putting the labels on the table, but this never happened.  I just had too much to do the day of the party to even remember to print them.


These were the treat labels I was going to use, which were originally from design. wash. rinse. repeat., according to the terms of use in the zip file.  I just Photoshopped the words/designs I didn't want out and substituted my own.  But, again, they never got printed.  Oh, well.

At least the table looked good!




 













Snacks included:
  • Witch's Brew Punch
  •  Witch Hat Cookies
  • Candy Corn
  • Slut Brownies
  • Halloween Funfetti Cupcakes
  • Molly's famous pepperoni ball with Roasted Garlic triscuits
  • Little Debbie cakes
  • Halloween Party Mix
  • Assorted take-home candy
  • Also, spider ice cubes!
We also ended up ordering pizza, which we were still eating two days later!

My best friend Molly and Luke surprised me by coming up in the middle of the week just for my little party!  I have some really great friends.

Dave was the only one who came in a costume, though.  He was a space cowboy from a podcast he listens to.


I take that back.  Dave wasn't the only one to dress up!

Some of my best friends, Lee and Ashley and their daughter Leila, surprised us as well!

Leila makes the cutest darn strawberry.




It was a great turn out, more than I expected, for sure!

We spent the night watching Halloween movies (specifically, Clue, Nightmare Before Christmas, and The Rocky Horror Picture Show), eating food, and being awesome.






It was a fun time.  What a great way to end October!

No comments:

Post a Comment