Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Halloween: Are We There Yet?

Man, I just can't help myself.  Today is August 29, and that means we are just over two months away from Halloween.  I don't know why, but I am super-excited for Halloween this year.  In honor of that, I've compiled a list of movies to watch during the month of October.  I didn't know I had enough "scary" movies to completely fill up October, I thought I was going to have to resort to Netflix to take up the last few days, if not weeks.  But I did!  Here's my list (and just so you know, this is every "scary" movie I own, so it was just meant to be!):

1. Hocus Pocus (my favorite one)
2. Nightmare on Elm Street
3. NES 2
4. NES 3
5. NES 4
6. NES 5
7. NES 6
8. NES 7
9. NES 8
10. Prom Night
11. Saw
12. Saw II
13. Disturbia
14. The Orphanage
15. Cry_Wolf
16. Urban Legends 
17. UL2: Final Cut 
18. UL3: Bloody Mary 
19. Hard Candy 
20. When A Stranger Calls 
21. Silence of the Lambs 
22. Hannibal 
23. The Number 23 
24. Secret Window 
25. Scream 
26. Scream 2 
27. Scream 3
28. Scream 4 
29. Rocky Horror Picture Show 
30. Shutter Island 
31. Nightmare Before Christmas


Pretty exciting list!  I kind of want to watch one right now, but I'm not going to spoil it for myself, as I haven't seen any of these in a long time (y'know, since last Halloween ;).  I've also decided that we are going to have a little Halloween celebration at the apartment this year.  I'm going to make all these Halloween-themed treats and maybe even some stew or something.  I'm excited about it.  I'll write about it again as we get closer to All Hallows Eve.  Ooh, can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment