Thursday, August 30, 2012

Halloween Mantle Mood Board

Over at Young House Love, Sherry and John make what they call Mood Boards.  It's where they take all the stuff they'd like to add to a room or area, or just a collection of stuff they like, and put all the items on a white background in Photoshop.

I'm still on my Halloween kick, and I've started looking at different mantle-scapes and what I could decorate my own little makeshift mantle with.  So, I made my own little mood board.



1. Halloween Monsters Garland, from here.
2. Pumpkins sitting on candle holders, from here.
3. Eat, Drink and Be Scary print from here.
4. White vases with wispy tree limbs in them, from here.
5. Candy Corn Garland, from here.
6. Candy Corn Vases with Candles, from here.

Just a starting point.  I'm sure I'll make a few more mood boards before Halloween gets here. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment