I was contacted by someone else about a job!
Yes, you read that right. I posted my resume on Indeed.com and actually received a reply! I received the email above last Friday, sent her my resume and writing samples yesterday, and an hour after she received those from me, we had a phone interview! It all went crazy fast. I was afraid at first that it wasn't legit, but after yesterday it seems like it is. It would be a full-time position, working at least 40 hours a week (she said that sometimes it would be more than 40 if that's what it took to "get the job done"), and it would basically be the same work I'm doing now. The person who was in the position before me set everything up, and now I have to maintain all of it. Click here to read more about the company.
I'm supposed to hear back from them sometime this week. I'll let you know when I find out something!
As an aside, I really should have put more Splenda in my coffee this morning...
No comments:
Post a Comment