But this morning, I finally retracted a statement I made last year. And that statement is, I love Good Charlotte! You may or may not already know this, but ever since last June, I've been struggling with the relationship GC and I share. Justin and I traveled to Norfolk for a concert, and it was the worst concert either of us have ever been to. We both felt like a train wreck the next day, and the way GC acted on stage really upset me, and made me question my affiliation with them as a band.
I refused to listen to their music after the concert, and eventually denounced them as my favorite band, something that had been written in stone since I was 16. This really shocked everyone, but everyone was supportive of my decision to drop GC from their pedestal.
I've had a little over 6 months to think this over, and I'm very happy to announce that Good Charlotte is still my favorite band, and, as far as I'm concerned, always will be. I just love them, I love their music, and they even have a song named after me! Good Charlotte's music makes my heart happy, and I can't imagine not having them in my life.
![]() |
| Oh, that? That's just me meeting the Madden brothers and having them sign my shirt. NBD. |
So, here I am, officially retracting my previous statement denouncing Good Charlotte as my favorite band. It's just not true. We're sorry for any inconvenience this false claim may have caused. But don't worry. That third album was still a mistake.

No comments:
Post a Comment