Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Livin' for the Weekend

I haven't written a lot this week, because I've been working!  I got called into work last Wednesday, and have been working since.  Thankfully, tomorrow is my Friday, and I get a long weekend!  Then, most likely, I will be back at work come Monday.  But I'm really looking forward to this weekend.  I get paid tomorrow, Justin gets paid Friday, and we're going to go do fun stuff!  A.K.A., we're going to go out to eat Friday night, come back here and watch TV and play SWTOR until we both pass out.  It's going to be great. :)

I've been trying to exercise this week, but so far have only done it once.  I intended to get up this morning and run a little and then come back and do one of the "Dance Off the Inches" episodes on Netflix.  This was my routine the other morning and I worked up a little bit of a glisten.  Plus!  I've been eating yogurt this week!  You may not know this, but I hate yogurt.  I've hated yogurt my whole life.  I always thought it tasted sour.  But now, I've discovered Yoplait Whips.  It has a great texture, and tastes just like the spongy top of homemade pudding.  I'm in love with the Key Lime Pie and Orange Crème flavors.  It's got the texture of pudding, with being cold and sweet like ice cream.  It's a perfect middle ground for me!  Here's hoping it'll keep me away from donuts! :)

I feel like I've been really productive this week.  But being productive doesn't always mean creative, sadly.  I haven't created anything this week, not even a blog entry!  I'm sorry this one is so puny, but hopefully I'll have something more to write about tomorrow, Friday, or over the weekend.

Here's a throwback to my childhood! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment