Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Pinterest Challenge: Heart Garland

Since Valentine's Day is my favorite holiday, I look forward to decorating for it every year.  I've been seeing a lot of Pinterest Challenges in the blogosphere, and have been wanting to complete one of my own challenges for several months now, but found nothing that really made me want to make it on my own.

Leave it to Valentine's Day to solve this dilemma!

This heart garland is SO easy.  And it makes such a nice little presentation.

Here is the original post I found on Pinterest:


The directions are pretty self-explanatory.  You take a heart-shaped paper punch, and then punch hearts out of whatever you want.  The original crafter used paint chips, which I loved, but couldn't find.  I just used scrapbook paper I had on hand.

Also, instead of threading the hearts, I used mini clothes pins and made a little clothesline above my kitchen sink!  SO cute.




 Not bad for a little 10-minutes-at-best craft, huh? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment