Friday, February 24, 2012

Freakin' Obsessed Friday


  1. Zachary Quinto's Spock.  Last week, I admitted my love for Michael Crawford's Phantom.  This week, I'm admitting my love for Spock.  The new Spock, from J.J. Abram's Star Trek.  I hadn't sat down and watched the movie in a while and had an itch to last weekend, so I did, and promptly remembered why I love Spock in that movie!  I love to hear him talk, and to see his human side flair every now and then.  Yet another fictional love of mine.
  2. My new shelf and painting in my living room.  I will post the details of this shelf and artwork in another post later, but just know that this space was barren and sad, and now it isn't!  And that makes me happy!
  3. The lack of winter weather.  Yes, I'm going to be that guy.  You'll notice in my About Me page, that I list Fall as my favorite season.  This is true, beyond measure, let me assure you.  However, there is a big difference between Fall and Winter, and that difference is about twenty degrees!  I like cool weather, not cold weather.  I like to layer, not bundle.  So yes, despite the fact that it's February, I am in love with this warm weather, and I hope it continues!
  4. Pandora radio.  Specifically, this week I'm into Showtunes Radio and Today's Hits Radio.  When we purchased our new car back in November, it came with three free months of XM Radio.  And we have enjoyed it!  The stations I listen to the most are 90s on 9, XM Hits on 2, and the 2K station.  Since we are coming to the point where we have to say goodbye to XM (March 1 is our cutoff), I was relieved to find some stations on Pandora that play that same music that I'll be without come March.  Today's Hits is great, because it plays the exact same songs as XM, and it's free!  4 for Pandora, you go, Pandora.

No comments:

Post a Comment