Monday, February 20, 2012

Snow!

We got some snow here last night!

I of course took no pictures of it last night while it was still snow, because it just wasn't around that long.  The snow started around 8:30, and came down really hard for about 30 minutes, then snowed very lightly for another 30, and then rain fell, washing it all away.  So, within the first ten minutes of this mini blizzard, we could no longer see the parking lot, nor the storm circling under the street light, due to the haze of snow.  Then, no more than an hour later, the parking lot was back out.

While I was walking Bonnie this morning, I did snap a few shots on my phone of what snow was left.  So, here's the sad little proof that it did indeed snow last night.



Love the sun spot on this one :)


Bonnies to the left!



Our car.  There was SO much more snow on it last night, though!

No comments:

Post a Comment