Sunday, February 26, 2012

Valentine's Decor 2012

Yeah, I am SUPER late to the party.  But February got busy real fast, and I just didn't have time to take pictures of all our Vday decorations!

Valentine's Day is my favorite holiday, and I look forward to it every year.

Better late than never!  Here are some pictures of our Valentine's decorations we put up this year.

These were some hearts I made using scrapbook paper and staples.


I hung these cute paper plates in my kitchen using tape!




Some new additions to the heart garland from a few weeks ago!



Our table setting.

Aren't these adorable?  My mom bought them for me.



Cute napkins.

This vase always has something seasonal in it.  This time, it's heart-shaped boxes from the dollar store.


The awesome wreath my mom made for us a couple of years ago.  Such talent, that lady!

Little honeycomb decoration from Wal-Mart.

Best rocker in the world, most awesome blanket EVER, and cute little LOVE pillow from home.

Aren't these cute?  They're labeled as treat cups, and I have been using them to eat popcorn out of. :)

Little heart tub from a few years back.  Never found a use for this!

So there you have it.  I know, it may be too much cute for one post, but I'm going to stuff it full of cute anyway!  Happy almost March!

No comments:

Post a Comment