Friday, March 2, 2012

Freakin' Obsessed Friday


  1. "Ray Charles," by Chiddy Bang.  I heard this song on the radio some weeks ago and really loved it, and then didn't hear it again for a long time.  This week, I heard it more than once on the radio, and now I can't stop listening to it!
  2. Handcent.  This is an alternate text messaging service for Android.  My favorite thing about it is how customizable it is!  You can finally change the color of the text bubbles (not to mention the background of the text window, and the font)!  Plus, the message comes up even if your phone is asleep, so you don't have to slide the arrow and wake up your phone to reply to a text.  SO handy.
  3. Psych.  I've heard about this show for a while, but never watched it.  I haven't had cable for almost two years, so when a show comes on anything but a broadcast channel, I can't see it til sometime later, when it's on the Internet or Netflix.  Psych is on Netflix, and when I found that out, I started watching it.  I love this show!  I love the humor and the friendship between Gus and Shawn.  And also pineapples.
  4. Crafting.  The reason I haven't written much this week is because I've been a busy crafting bee!  I had several projects that I had been putting off for various reasons, and I really wanted to get some of them done!  Most of them are for my mom, so I can give them to her the next time I see her.  I'll make a post about that later.

No comments:

Post a Comment