Friday, March 9, 2012

Freakin' Obsessed Friday

  1. Spring is coming!  Bonnie and I spotted one of the first tell-tales of Spring while on a walk, little white flowers!  The first day of Spring is the 20, which isn't too far away!  Very exciting.  Except for hubby, he has bad allergies. :(
  2. Fresh Take breading.  I love this stuff.  It really makes chicken and pork chops so dang flavorful!  I had just discovered the recipe for the Crispy Cheddar Chicken, and within the same week, saw the commercial for this breading.  It does all the work for me!
  3. My dragonfly mug.  My mom gave this to me as part of set of things from Cracker Barrel, which included the mug, a plate, and a kitchen towel, all of which have the same yellow and brown dragonfly design.  I love it and drink out of it often.
  4. Ninth Street.  Can I just say that I love that this picture is unfocused?  I love it.  Justin and I live less than 5 minutes from Ninth Street in Durham, and I take any chance I get to go there.  It's a short street, maybe two or three blocks, but there's such neat stuff on it!  Especially Vaguely Reminiscent and Francesca's.

Props also go to the Retro Camera app for Android for the already-squared and matted pics this week!  I think it looks nicer, plus it's my own photographs, so no copyright stuff to worry about. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment