- Desperate Housewives. This is my favorite show. They are currently in their last season, and there's only 4 episodes left, including the finale. So I thought I'd go back and refresh my memory on the other seasons via Netflix before it all goes away. I'm just falling in love all over again.
- My little scooter craft. I haven't written a post about this yet, but I will.
- The latest KK book. The Kingdom Keepers are my favorite books. The latest one, Shell Game, is coming out on Tuesday, and it just so happens it is being delivered to my door! I'm super excited to read it.
- Tumblr. I've had a Tumblr for a while, and over the last few weeks, have just not been very into it. I was subscribed to a blog that posted lots of pictures everyday. At first, I really enjoyed them, because she posts very lovely things, but she just posted so many darn many of them! It got to the point where I'd have to go through 30 pages to get caught up every time I logged on. So I got smart and stopped following that blog, and now I check Tumblr everyday again.
Friday, March 30, 2012
Freakin' Obsessed Friday
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment