I got this survey from another blogging service I use. I thought it sounded fun. :)
1: Apart from blogging, what do you like to do in your spare time? I enjoy watching TV, mostly on Netflix, reading, and taking pictures.
2: Name a favorite of each: food, drink, color. Beef Stew, sweet tea, purple.
3: If you married rich and your spouse gave you $100,000 a week, what would you spend it on? After I paid off my student loans and any other debt my family had, I would either put it into a savings account, donate it, or spend it.
4: Name a favorite of each: book, movie, TV show. The Kingdom Keepers, The Green Mile, Desperate Housewives.
5: If you were given the opportunity to spend 48 hours with absolutely anyone (living or dead), who would you spend it with and what would you do? Both of my grandmothers. My paternal grandmother died when my dad was 17, so I never got to meet her. My maternal grandmother died of ovarian cancer when I was 12, and I would love to talk to her again and see what she has to tell me.
6: Name a LEAST favorite of each: food, drink, color. Ham, orange juice, hot pink.
7: What do you spend most of your money on? Usually boring adult stuff like gas in the car, or deodorant, or things of that nature. If I have a little to blow, I usually buy knick-knacks with it.
8: What kind of underwear do you prefer wearing? Just usual cotton undies.
9: Name a LEAST favorite of each: book, movie, TV show. I Take This Man, Twilight, Twin Peaks.
10: If you were on a plane beside your favorite celebrity, what would you do? Ask them weird questions like the ones here and hope they answered me.
11: What is the strangest thing you have in your room? (You are not allowed to explain why you own it.) A headless, porcelain monk.
12: What is a weird habit you have, or people have told you that you have? (Weird, not bad. No nail biting or any of that nonsense.) I rock back and forth whenever I'm sitting Indian style.
13: What would you consider to be the biggest insult to yourself? I find someone being closed-minded insulting no matter what the issue is or whether or not I agree with it.
14: What are five things you absolutely have to have in your dream house? Big TV, Netflix, computer, lots of knick-knacks, lots of framed pictures and art.
15: If you could be reincarnated as any animal, which would you chose and why? A fly, so I could keep tabs on my loved ones.
16: Which band (current or past) would you want to go on tour* with? (*Travel with, not perform with.) Several. Either: Good Charlotte, Nirvana, Billy Joel, Elton John, The Eagles, or Bowling For Soup.
17: Name a favorite of each: band, album, song. Good Charlotte, Cardiology, Cathryn (Damn This Situation).
18: Why is your favorite band your favorite? Good Charlotte is my favorite band because they are awesome and I've loved them for 10 years!
19: How many concerts have you attended? Which was your favorite? Least favorite? If none, who do you want to see live the most? Goodness, I've attended quite a few concerts! The GC concert in Myrtle Beach was one of my favorites, but the GC concert in VA was my least favorite.
20: What is one of your favorite song lyrics? (Who is it by?) "Silently the senses abandon their defenses," from Music of the Night in Phantom of the Opera.
21: Who do you ship? I ship Barney and Robin, Shawn and Jules, Lynette and Tom, and Penny and Leonard.
22: What band merch do you own? If any, whose is it and when did you get it? If none, whose do you wish you owned? I own lots of GC shirts. I believe the total is close to 14.
23: How did you learn of the band that is currently your favorite? Haha, Justin liked them in high school and because I had a crush on him, I suddenly liked them, too. But then I ended up actually loving them and now here we are!
24: What celebrity do you idolize the most? Faith Hill. She's real and clean, and you'll never see her face on the cover of a smut magazine talking about how she cheated on Tim McGraw.
25: Which member from which band would you most want to lather in Nutella? C'mon. Joel Madden. But, he's married now, so I'll also list John Cooper from Skillet.
No comments:
Post a Comment