Bonnie and I went for a walk yesterday afternoon right before Justin headed to play Magic.
But that wasn't all! Maybe you've seen in my About Me page where I say my favorite smell is Febreze Noticeables' Falling Leaves and Spice. I told my mom this, several several times, and was on a very real mission to collect 12 of them, so I could have the scent year-round and not just during Fall. I scoured the area for them, looking every chance I got, and I still think I bought the last one in Durham. My mom had a box with her, wrapped in purple paper. I opened it, pulled some newspaper packing out of it, and found this:
Um. Holy cow! I wasn't sure what to do, I was so shocked! My mom said she happened upon one of these by mistake in Wal-Mart, of all places, this long after Fall, and asked them how many they had left. She bought all they had! That woman is a jewel, I tell you. She is the perfect mother! And now I have my year's worth! Man am I a happy girl. :)
Then, this morning, Justin and I had an oil change to go to. While we were waiting, we fancily dined on bottled water and bite-sized m&ms cookies.
Perhaps you've seen the commercial for them, perhaps not. But Jimmy John's is a sub place known for how quickly they get your food to you. Justin and I, admittedly, were on our way to Subway for sandwiches (I've been on a sub kick this week; first Jersey Mike's, then Sub Station II, and now JJ!). But JJ was right across the street, so we decided to try it since we've never been there before. WOW. I ordered a #16, and Justin got a #14. I ordered first, and simply told the very nice cashier I wanted a #16. He said OK, asked Justin what he wanted, he told the cashier, all very normal, nothing was rushed or out of the ordinary, it was just like we were ordering lunch anywhere else. Before Justin could order his, mine was sitting there on the counter!! I'm not even making that up. That was THE fastest service I've ever seen, not to mention it was tasty! So, props to JJ! Go try them! There is truth in their advertising!
Look at my sweet puppy. :) She actually let me photograph her!
Wonder what else this weekend might bring!









No comments:
Post a Comment