- Pinterest. Or as Taylor from The Lumberjack's Wife says, The Pinterest. I had Pinterest for a few weeks before it got super popular, but didn't really use it much. After a while, I got the hang of it, and now I have to check it everyday!
- McDonald's Shamrock Shake. Holy cow, this thing is good! Justin found a recipe for it so that hopefully we can make it after March when McDonald's takes it away. Get yours before the 31!
- GCB. This is a new show on ABC that comes on Sundays at 10 pm. I really like it so far and am getting excited to see where it goes. I really think that one lady's husband is gay. But we're only two episodes into the show, so we'll see!
- Songs from A Goofy Movie. Specifically Stand Out, the song that Max sings in the opening scene at the assembly. I found the full version some time ago on YouTube and am obsessed with it. I just can't stop listening to it. Tevin Campbell is amazing as Powerline. :)
Friday, March 16, 2012
Freakin' Obsessed Friday
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment