Thursday, March 8, 2012

I. Am. Frustrated.

This week has been hard on me.

I get my period next week, and the week before is always pretty brutal to me.  So, first off, I don't feel very good.

Second, I am missing some pictures.

Back in 2010, before Justin and I got married, we traveled down to Charleston, SC, to attend the wedding of Phil and Whitney.  I had never been to Charleston (unless you count that 8th grade field trip, where we had to stay in groups and all we did was ride a horse and buggy), and was excited to see the city.  We stayed with Robbie and Erin, another couple that we had gone to college with, also attending the wedding, and they showed us around.  I of course took a heap of pictures.

I was looking for my Charleston pictures two days ago, with the intention of sending Robbie and Erin a picture of them that I took while we were down there; one that I had neglected to mail them since we visited.

At first, I just couldn't find them.  I figured I had just hurriedly put them in another location while I was cleaning my laptop off at some point.  But then, I looked.  And looked.  And looooooked.  They are nowhere to be found!  I've been at this game for two days, and I am really sick of it.  I've asked Justin and my mom to investigate their own computers to see if maybe I had left them on there instead.  No.  I've checked, rechecked, and triple checked both of my hard drives, literally looking in every folder possible.  No.  Not there.

That's not even the worst part!

Once I couldn't find these pictures (they were taken in April of 2010), I began looking for other pictures around the same time frame to see if I had just lumped them together on accident.  And that's when my current horror was realized.  NOTHING from that time frame is here!  I have pictures dated up to March of 2010.  The next thing I have is our wedding, which was in November of 2010.

THERE ARE SIX MONTHS WORTH OF PICTURES MISSING!!  And I don't know where they are, or how to locate them.

Oh, I am SO upset.  I don't know where they are.  Please, someone, anyone, anywhere, please say a prayer for me.  Please just ask whoever you pray to, to help me.  If for no other reason, than just my sanity.

Ugh.

No comments:

Post a Comment