Monday, October 1, 2012

Decisions, Decisions...

I have officially had my iPhone 4S for one week, as of yesterday.

I will gladly admit that I am in love with it, despite any previous notions that I wouldn't like something about it.  I gave a pretty good fight, but Apple won the Android vs. iPhone battle for my phone upgrade.

And now, I am deciding on a case.  I knew from the get-go that I wanted an Iron Man case, so that's basically all I have been looking for.

I created a board on Pinterest for Wishlist items, and have been pinning cases I find onto that board.  It currently looks like this:


I am considering any of the 7 cases that make up the top row.  I'm partial to #3, 5, and 7 (from the left).  I like the writing on #3 up the sides of the case.  I love the idea of #5, using the arc reactor as a heart (it also has Stark Industries along the side of the U, which I thought was a nice touch).  And #7 is just really cute and stylized.  It also doesn't stick with Avengers, it's just Iron Man.  #3 is the cheapest, with #5 coming in second.  I'm having a hard time choosing between #3 and #5.  The final decision will more than likely be either of those two cases.

Money isn't the deciding factor (like usual), because my awesome mother has offered to buy the case for me.  So I am just deciding on which one I like better and which one I want on my phone 24/7.  I'll let you know when I come to a decision!  Which will be soon, because Justin is freaking out over my naked little phone.  Don't worry, it will be clothed soon enough.  In the Mark VII, preferably. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment